Sunday, August 17, 2008

Still detoxing




Wow ! Life sure has a funny spin to it. I went to the doctor this morning and he gave me the good news. I have lost 12 pounds since July 30, 2008. Not that I needed him to tellme, my pants are starting to fall down and in total I am down 5 belt notches. I am thrilled really.

I have not had a coffee since July, nor dairy products, nor animal protein and quite honestly I have never felt better. I used to complain that my feet hurt terribly. I have noticed that my nails are shiny, I have more energy, and my bones are not hurting. I looked at a diagram of feet and the different areas and what they represent. The areas where my feet used to ache are kidneys, liver and spine.

I am also thinking of doing ionic foot detox. When you do that the water your feet are soaking in changes colour.

Yellowish Green: kidneys, bladder, urinary tract, gynecological/prostate area.

Orange: joints-arthritis, rheumatism, gout

Brown: liver, tobacco, cellular debris and fat impurities

Black: liver

Black flecks: Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, nickel, and aluminum

Dark green: gall bladder, shows a weak immune system

White foam: Lymphatic system, skin allergies, menses disorders

White cheese-like particles: Most likely yeast, unused enzymes, insomnia, migraines, constipation

Red flecks: Blood clot material, thrombus, hypertension, cold hands/feet, bruising

I have the week off for vacation, and I am so grateful. I think I will go to Centre Island for a bike ride, and I am taking the kids to a cottage for two days with my best friend Erin. I am also going to figre out how to use a digital camera properly. I am very technically challenged and it is my goal to get past that hump.

I cant wait to lay under the stars and chat with her all night long. Sometimes it seems that life is so fast paced, that we just dont have enough time to get things done. That is when I remind myself, that I have exactly the same amount of time as Mother Theresa, Ghandi and Helen Keller.

No comments: