Thursday, August 28, 2008

Everything is Managable

Yesterday was a hard day for me. I have to be honest and get right to the juice. The man I thought was for me was not for me. I kind of knew it all along, but I was NOT trusting my intuition, which is really The Universe's way of saying ........ LISTEN TO ME. We tend to second guess that voice, but sometimes LOVE STINKS, as the song goes. The good news is that by NOT lowering my standards, I am surely attracting into my life a better partner, and not settling for something I don't really want to begin with. It is a hard lesson, but one well worth mastering.

The good news was that during my heartache there were people there to make me laugh. I talked on the phone with someone who cheered me up, and then late at night a friend of mine Emmanuel, from Black to Eden, came by my work and sat with me for a good hour or so, and told me the funniest stories tha made me laugh til I nearly cried.



LAUGHTER IS CERTAINLY THE BEST MEDICINE. Whether it is for, physical ailments, or heartache, good friends and laughter help alot.



The other great thing is that I went to the Doctor again, I am down another 4 pounds in last 11 days.

I have lost nearly 34 pounds since I changed diet. My pants are falling off, and OH BOY is that a good thing!





And one last thing....... I submitted my requested for leave of absense in 2009 and 2010 to the TTC to volunteer at Holy Cross School. I am planning on spending Christmas 2009 there with both my children, and then my eldest will return home and my youngest will stay on with me and hopefully be able to attend the school, and send her work back to Canada.





I am excited, making changes in another part of the world, and paying my rent in deeds by being here. I went to Habitat for Humanity and dropped off my resume, I would like to do some volunteer work with them, and maybe one day move onto Habitat for Humanity International.

2 comments:

tacogirl said...

emailed Miss Francis and Miss Linda about your planned leave.

Online Blackjack said...

Very valuable piece