Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kensington Market

Well here I am 7 days into my new eating routine, and I am down 5 pounds........ How ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. Ihave tried every diet in the world, and it seems to me that AU Natural seems to be the most effective.

Tomorrow I am going to Kensington Market. My Friend Laurie used to live there, and I used ot like to go there to buy fresh sausages, and visit the bakery and cheese store. Now I like to go there to buy my vegetables, and fruit, and visit the health food stores.




Kensington Market is a distinctive multicultural neighbourhood in downtown Toronto, Ontario. The Market is one of the city's oldest and most famous neighbourhoods, and in November 2006, it became a National Historic Site. Its approximate borders are College St. on the North, Spadina Ave. on the East, Dundas St. W. to the South, and Bellevue Ave. to the West. Most of the neighbourhood's eclectic shops, cafes, and other attractions are located along Augusta Ave. and neighbouring Nassau St. and Kensington Ave. The market is best travelled on foot or bicycle, as the narrow one-way streets and numerous dead-ends are difficult to navigate by car.


I will also go and visit my frind Moses, who owns the store House of Moses, for all your Rastafarian Needs. He always has good music and an interesting display outside of his store. He also sells lots of shea butter, incense and interesting items from Africa and the Carribean.



I will go and buy my organic sugar. I am enjoying feeling lighter, sleeping longer, and an overall sense of eating healthier. Now if I can jsut break my other vice I will live a long and healthy life ( I hope )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your trip and congratulations on your new and improved lifestyle! I love Kensington Market and Moses' store was the first I ever have been to...love everything about it. Have fun!