Wednesday, August 27, 2008

100 ways to regain peace



A whole week has passed and I am back to work, busy developing a MYspace page and reading another book , "Inner simplicity - 100 ways to nourish your soul" by Elaine St. James

Some suggestions that I have noted and need to improve on are:

Simplify your life: reduce workload and social obligations
Connct with the sun: amen for that. I took the air-conditioner out of my window and took the wood that was boarding it up out. It felt good to have a room full of light again

Figure out what you need to do to get well

Latch onto synchronicity: reduce pace and look within

Take time to read

Sleep alot: Relish it, luxuriate in it. Grow in it. You need it.

Ask for help from the universe

Today I will really take those to heart. I will reduce my list of things to do, and do what needs to be done only.

No comments: