Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hurricane Dean

One of my best friends, Laurie, aka http://www.tacogirlblog.blogspot.com/ and her partner Paul live on the the island of San Pedro, Belize. I am a little worried as I read the blog and can hear them through their blog entries preparing for the Hurricane that is heading directly toward the island. I know she is prepared, have enough food and water . They have a good safety plan in place, yet I am still a little concerned. I believe that they will be okay and really make the term "weathering the storm" literal for me. If you would like to send positive energy, well wishes and prayers, you can click on her link above. You will also hear the most up to date news of what is happening from someone that is on the island. Laurie and Paul, sending you lots of love and be safe, and know we are all thinking about you.
Love
Joanne

1 comment:

tacogirl said...

Thanks for the well wishes.