Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back to the RED ROCKET




I thought I better write a post, since I am returning to my full-time employment tomorrow, after 20 months of modified duties, and breaking my foot, and being off completely....... YES, it is truly back to the grind.


I could think of a million things to complain about working for the TTC, but tonight I will think of what I have to be grateful for in terms of my employment:


1. Grateful that this job has afforded me the opportunity to buy my home, travel and provide properly for my kids.


2. Grateful that my employer has found a new position for me that will be better for me physically and mentally.


3. Grateful that I can travel for free and save on gas.


4. Grateful for the great people that I know there.


5. Grateful that I will have the means to save money and pay my house off quickly.


6. Grateful that I have lots of vacation time.


7. Grateful that my daughter will have her braces.


8. Grateful that I will be able to continue my education.


9. Grateful that I will be able to learn a new job.


10. LASTLY Grateful that I have a crock pot and have the Internet so I can find crockpot recipes.


Well ~~~ off to bed I go........ Up at 4: 45 will take some getting used to! I have decided to take this opportunity to construct some routine into my life. No more laying in bed til 11 " planning my day"


At least not until I am 45............ YA~ Freedom 45 is just around the corner :)


Until next time....


Joanne

No comments: