Sunday, April 27, 2008

Making space and getting rid of junk

I am getting excited. Life is changing once again. My best friend and I have decided that we will live together, and in doing so, we will reduce both of our overhead debt in half, freeing us up to live our lives.

I am cleaning out a lot of JUNK. It is interesting to see the things that I have held onto and acquired over the years, and it is a relief to let them go...... cleaning out the clutter.

I am hopeful that once she is here permanently, that I will be able to spend more time in Belize. I really am drawn to the Holy Cross School and plan to set up a pen pal program hopefully with my daughter's school. I will do that tomorrow, approach the principal and see if we can get it going.

I also want to look at buying some property in Belize. I am not quite sure how I am going to do it, but I am sure I am going to do it. Everyday I find myself being drawn there more and more. There is lots of work I can help with, and my feet don't hurt there. It must be the warm weather or the sea salt or the sand. Not sure exactly, but know it feels good to me. I had the opportunity to look over some photos today and they reminded me of how enjoyable life is down there.......

I finished my final exam, and it went well. A few more courses and I am finished my BA, hopefully onto a teaching career.

Well I best return to the cleaning of the clutter.

JO

No comments: