Thursday, March 27, 2008

In Training

It is March 28, 2008 and I am getting ready for final exams and to start my fundraising for THE WEEKEND TO END BREAST CANCER 60 KM walk. Today was awesome. I was given two tag days by Loblaws and two tag days by the LCBO. A tag day is where I go sell pink breast cancer items to raise money towards the $2000.00 I have to raise. This year I am walking with a friend and our team is called the BOOBSIE TWINS. That will be fun. And hopefully this year it won't be so hard on my feet as I am walking 6 km everyday now, and hope to have that up to 10K by mid April. By September I will be in good shape for the walk. I am hopeful that I will surpass my fundraising goals, and in the meantime I am losing weight daily by walking. I ordered some cool pink items to sell.
If anyone would like to contribute to my fundraising efforts please click on the link below
http://www.endcancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Toronto2008?px=1973880&pg=personal&fr_id=1254

I best head to bed now, so I can rest and get ready for my walking routine tomorrow. In the meantime I will leave you with this thought..............

No comments: