Sunday, July 29, 2007

Goals

What are my next goals........

I have so many goals........ and I am by nature an impatient person, who is learning slowly how to have patience. Some of my current goals are:
to never have a cigarette again
to be a healthy weight
travel the entire globe
to finish ESL and take a sabbatical from work and move around overseas and teach
to have a successful business (which I am working on)
to make lasting positive changes in the world

I hope I can continue to work towards these things

Peace

Joanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a good start.. continuous in setting goal if one of effective and successful people method.. it must be review and realign if it is needed in order to make sure we reach the goals.. now it the harder part, actually follow the strategy to reach the goals.. Good luck