Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Getting ready for the launch

Tonight I went and picked up magazines for my Dream ReBuilding Workshops. It was nice hearing encouraging words from an old friend that reinforced my thoughts when he said" you are on the right path." What was also interesting was hearing him speak of how far I have come. Yet, it still seems I have so far to go. I have to remind myself to pat myself on the back and see the ground I have gained in the past couple of years. There are so many exciting things to do. I am so busy right now, thinking how Direct Abundance will flourish, and thinking of all the things I wish to accomplish, how I might be able to help and be of service to others, It is important that I don't distract myself elsewhere. I am thrilled with the development of the new website, as well as preparing for the workshop on August 15, 2007 at Nellie's Shelter, Toronto, Ontario. I can't wait to meet with the women and get their feedback. Well I had better go and work on my next lesson plan, just wanted to share where I am right now. Peace, Joanne

No comments: