Friday, November 14, 2008

Reflexology and a new skill

Not sure if anyone remembers, but I made it a personal goal that I would start to learn to use a digital camera and blog more. I am still stuck in the days of pen to paper, and Polaroid pictures.

Well, today I started that journey. This week I received 3 hours of Reflexology, which I am finding amazing. Angelica is a relexologist, and also does cupping and massage. She learned in the Philippines, but has also worked in France, Africa , Canada and on cruise ships for 7 years. She did hot stones on my lungs, and was very accurate at knowing where my pain was, what I needed to do to get better. When I entered the clinic I could barely breathe, and after two hours with her, I felt my sinuses clear, my breathing less difficult, and much more relaxed. I can honestly say I felt like a new person.







So I decided to take my boyfriend with me, and see how he likes reflexology. Plus, I needed him to help me figure out a camera. He did both of course. I am not sure if he is as taken by Reflexology, but it certainly has many healing qualities.









I have added some of the pictures, and will continue to add more, hopefully improving my photography skills as time passes.

No comments: