Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Having Faith

Sometimes we just have to! There is a little nudge inside pushing me forward. Go on......... Go do it............ Just do it................... What is the worst thing that can happen?
I might end up with a broken heart........




Or I might not.......
If my heart gets broken it will heqal and I will move forward,
If not I might pass up a chance to love fully



I might end up losing money


Or I might not.........
If I do, I will still be okay, and I will move forward
If not I might pass up a chance to live and rest on my piece of Paradise

Sometimes I have to stop thinking and follow my heart.
I might not know the outcome but I know I'll be okay.
There are no 50:50, Phone-a-friend and Ask the Audience.

Sometimes You must let the heart lead and not the head.....
I think I will let God drive this one, and I will take a back seat as a co-pilot.

No comments: