Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So Excited !!

I teamed up with my old college friend Heather Zwicker, and we are really trying to get the ball rolling to get Holy Cross Anglican School the items they need. Heather has lots of great ideas and contacts that it just seems unbelievable.

We are meeting this weekend to try to put together a list of sponsors to write letters to. We put together a great facebook group that has had lots of activity and responses. It was exciting to watch the group grow overnight. Heather is currently working on "Adopt a School" program and the "Pen Pal Program."

In addition we currently have lines out there for medical supplies, tools and school supplies. I am overwhelmed at so much happening so fast. I had to go to the library and get some books on fundraising and grants.

Congrats to my friend Laurie for winning the best image blog for Lonely Planet!

Peace

Joanne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. ABUNDANCE