Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Full Moon


I went outside tonight and looked up into the sky and noticed it was a full moon. I immediately wished that I was at home so I would be able to make a prosperity box, then I decided that I could do the writing right now, at work.

SO first I would like to make a list of gratitude.

1. Grateful for my new found health, my new way of looking at food and the positive changes I am noticing in my body.

2. I am grateful for my two children who indirectly push me to be the best I can.

3. I am grateful for my job which provides my family with everything that we need.

4. I am grateful for my happiness, and that I do not suffer.

5. I am grateful for my friends, who are always supportive, encouraging and love me unconditionally.

6. I am grateful that I have finally learned the lesson about honouring myself.

7. I am grateful that I met a man that has altered my view, "that all men are dogs" and treats me with respect.






Here is my list of my new wants and needs and I am praying for GOD to take a look at it and see which ones are coming to me next:

1. Continued good health, positive attitude and happiness.

2. To continue to do well at work.

3. to take kids on a fun vacation to a destination that we have never travelled to before.

4. To have continual growth in finances, and to be able to keep work in balance.

5. To give me strength over cigarettes.

6. To continue to grow and learn in this new relationship I have entered.

7. To keep kids and friends happy, safe and healthy.

8. For the TTC to give me approval to go to Belize and volunteer at the Holy Cross School.

I sure love the prosperity box. Writing all this down and posting it is also sending a strong vibrational message. Now to bed, to rest under the light of the moon.

A big hello to those Canadians that are reading my blog in Etobicoke, Toronto, North York, Vancouver, Oshawa, Brandon, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Airdrie, Edmonton, Squamish, Vaughan, Alliston, Newmarket, North Battleford, thanks for taking the time to read !

No comments: